The Product Manager will work on a new OTC drug product line, providing business guidance to bridge the market and the engineering team, driving growth through continued new product development. The Product Manager will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth and overall success of this new product. From a clear understanding of your market and customer needs, you will sell your vision to the business through your product strategy. As the owner of product life cycle, you will follow these concepts through product development process including establishing the requirements, negotiating the engineering response, managing the product launch, and ensure its fit to the market for the life of the product.
We are seeking product managers with OTC or Rx pharmaceutical experience who are career-driven, have strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving successful product launches. We offer accelerated career growth potential, and excellent benefits. We have many opportunities and consider only the best candidates to join our highly talented product marketing team.
typical roles and responsibilities for Product Manager
- Identify opportunities for growth, develop winning business cases including product positioning
- Connect with customers and the sales team to understand specific needs, translating this into product requirements and strategy, while clearly articulating those needs within the company.
- Coordinate stakeholder and market needs to define, plan and implement product launch and marketing strategies to end user and retail partners.
- Manage all aspects of the pre and post-launch product life cycle, including monitoring and reporting on the in-market activity, responding with tactical development and marketing activities to ensure continued profitability and growth
Requirements for the Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in marketing, business, or scientific discipline. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in upstream and downstream, full product lifecycle of OTC drugs or Rx pharmaceuticals
- Experience with developing long-term product roadmaps and delivering growth through development of a product range, with direct product management
- A track record of accomplishment in working effectively at all levels within a matrix corporate structure.
- Self-motivated, with a strong eye for detail, using your initiative to work within and develop business processes through innovation
- Excellent communications skills; oral, written, electronic and presentation.
- A depth of experience in using communication skills to participate in and influence cross functional teams
Salary range for Product Manager