The Clinical Trials Coordinator is responsible for providing in-house support and assistance to assigned study teams and clinical operations leads. The Clinical Trials Coordinator is essential to the successful operational execution of clinical studies within the company. The Clinical Trials Coordinator will play a key role in coordinating all clinical trial activities, in accordance with all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials. The primary skills include GCP proficiency, ability to prioritize, can-do attitude, the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions, strong interpersonal and team-building skills. We are looking for candidates who are able to recognize and synthesize information about the organizational climate and partner with key individuals to accomplish organizational goals.
We are seeking clinical trials coordinators who are detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and a depth of experience in managing multiple competing projects. We offer accelerated career growth potential, and excellent benefits. We have many opportunities and consider only the best candidates to join our highly talented clinical trial team.
typical roles and responsibilities for Clinical Trials Coordinator
- Develop excellent working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members.
- Track key study metrics using tracking tools, such as creating and maintaining documents, tables, databases, spreadsheets and files, providing timely and quality updates to company management.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
- Coordinate protocol-related research procedures, study visits, and follow-care.
- Maintain study source documents.
- Report adverse events.
- Educate subjects and family on protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
- Facilitate pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits, and study close out activities.
- Collect, process and ship laboratory specimens.
- Work directly with prospective and enrolled subjects and their families or caregivers
Requirements for the Clinical Trials Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline; nursing experience strongly preferred. CCRC/CCRP certification preferred.
- 3+ years experience coordinating clinical research studies at a healthcare site, this should includ Industry-sponsored research studies
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written skills and demonstrated ability to foster relationship building
- Computer and software literacy with specific applicable experience in spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.
- Ability to travel for clinic activities, attend investigator meetings or vendor visits or audits, up to 25%
Salary range for Clinical Trials Coordinator