Full-Time Urgent Care Physician openings at local hospital
typical roles and responsibilities for Urgent Care Physician
- Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care Clinic
- Typical cases include work related physicals, work related injury, primary care, urgent care
- Procedures include suturing, splinting, joint injections, etc.
- Average patient volume: 3-4 per hour
- Must treat all ages (newborn-geriatrics)
- Nextgen 8 EMR • Require: DEA, Board Certified, BLS, DOT certification
Requirements for Urgent Care Physician – Hospital
MD or DO (Required)
CA License and Certifications – Required
- Unrestricted current and valid license or certification to practice medicine in CA
- Targeted specialties are Primary Care, Geriatrics, Palliative Care or Physical Medicine. Board Certification preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have prior urgent care/emergency department and EMR experience
- No on-call expectations
- Full-time opportunity