Join our highly engaged 32 bed ICU team. As a critical-care nurse you’ll join a team of skilled medical professionals who provide superior health services in a caring environment.
Our team is dedicated to making a positive, measurable difference in the health of individuals in the communities we serve. Our critical-care nurses gain exposure to high acuity cases in medical, surgical, medical-cardiac, cardiothoracic-surgical, respiratory, neuro-trauma and trauma. Our RN team provides direct patient care within the scope of his/her practice. Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients’ progress towards expected outcomes.
typical roles and responsibilities for Registered Nurse – ICU
- Patient care includes assessment, planning and implementing a plan of care and evaluating patients’ progress towards expected outcomes
- The RN takes primary responsibility for the patients’ care as delivered by the Care Team under his/her supervision
- Works collaboratively with other members of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care
- This is a Full Time, 12-hour Night Shift, position with benefits
Requirements for Registered Nurse – ICU – Hospital
- Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current