Director of Quality sought for a prestigious hospital in the Boston area.
typical roles and responsibilities for Director of Quality
- The successful candidate will be leading a cultural transformation and must be able to lead by example.
- This experienced leader will be responsible for the operations, budgetary and personnel activities for Quality, Patient Safety, Clinical Risk, Regulatory, Patient Experience and Infection Control/Prevention.
- This position is a high-profile position and serves as a contact point and leads/directs projects in conjunction with Regional and National initiatives as well as other quality metric projects as assigned.
Requirements for Director of Quality – Hospital
- Master’s degree in nursing or health related field
- MA RN license required
- Five years clinical healthcare experience required
- 2-5 years management experience required