The Director of Data Analytics will develop or redefine and drive the application of data analytics best practices within the internal operations of the company's product development team. The Director of Data Analytics will work collaboratively across all levels of the organization, building and developing a team to define and drive the analytics strategy for the organization, ensuring optimal delivery of business results.
We are seeking director level data analytics candidates who are career-driven, have strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving successful analytics teams. We offer accelerated career growth potential, and excellent benefits. We have many opportunities and consider only the best candidates to join our highly talented analytics team.
typical roles and responsibilities for Director Data Analystics
- Manage annual business planning, executive reporting and communication
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-functional leadership team responsibilities
- Work to develop an internal culture that promotes data-informed decisions
- Work collaboratively across the organization to assess internal business processes, identify the most important KPI’s for tracking those processes, putting processes in place enabling automated tracking and reporting
- Drive the translation of data into insights, provide decision-making support to the leadership team guiding the selection, optimization and delivery of a diverse portfolio of development programs.
- Identify and apply new and best sources for data, practices, and tools
- Recruit and lead a team of experienced data and operations analysts
Requirements for the Director of Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, operations research, computer science or a similarly quantitative discipline; advanced degree strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data analysis, modeling techniques and algorithms
- Proficiency with databases, data visualization software, and data/statistical programming in Python or R
- 10+ years in analytics leadership with a strong track record leading the design, deployment, and production use of an analytical framework to optimize business operations
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior executives, build collaborative relationships with peers and subordinates, leading effectively across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated success in project leadership, execution, and successful delivery
Salary range for Director Data Analystics