Safety & Reliability Engineer
Our client is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy, and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology based upon the longest continuous renewably powered flight program in history, this fast-growing startup is developing a new class of unmanned aircraft, providing the persistence of geosynchronous satellites with the powerful sensing capabilities and the flexibility of a large, airborne platform.
· Develop a program focused on Reliability Analysis for the whole company
· Perform Reliability and allocations to subsystems and components
· Perform the UAS and Subsystem Safety & Reliability analysis including all safety assessments against ARP4761/AEP4671 and development requirements
· Develop UAS and capabilities safety & reliability requirements and trace them from system level to subsystems and items level
· Support engineering teams to implement safety & reliability requirements into the design
· Supply overall system safety with overall safety, reliability, and availability targets.
· Tool support customization of Medini tool based on Our client processes.
· The main deliverables to be performed are:
o Safety and Reliability Plan
o System Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA)
o Preliminary System Safety Assessment (PSSA)
o System Common Cause Analysis (CCA)
o System Safety Assessment (SSA)
o And the ones corresponding to the top-down decomposition levels
· Degree In Engineering
· Demonstrated history (+7y) in the aerospace industries performing Safety and Reliability activities
· Experience in leading safety of a system to common aerospace standards
· Degree in Engineering or Related Field
· Experience working in Safety and Reliability Processes
· Experience working with Ansys Medini Analyze
· Experience leading Safety and Reliability tasks in a UAV system
· Experience in Systems Engineering and Model based Engineering; decomposing and allocating system requirements to subsystems and items
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
· Polarion ALM
· Ansys SCADE Architect
· Ansys Medini Analyze
1. Please ensure your resume (CV) is in English.
1. Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
2. Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
3. Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
4. Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
5. Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
6. Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.