Modeling and Simulation Engineer
Our Client is looking for a Modeling and Simulation Engineer to join our System Simulation team. The job includes full lifecycle software development of in-house simulators. System Simulation team delivers a diverse line of products and services to support the testing activities. This range of products varies from purely Software Simulators (MIL, SIL) to complex real-time simulators (real-time HIL simulators). Applicants must show competence in one or more programming languages with the expectation of becoming proficient in Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, Python and able to manage complex software repositories with GIT.
· Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to produce and derive System Simulation product requirements.
· Developing in-house simulators and modeling tools.
· Develop verification cases and procedures and do peer reviews.
· Producing the System Simulation Product documentation.
· Support System Test engineering team during test execution.
· Software development using C/C++.
· Software development in Simulation and Model-based software tools like Matlab/Simulink.
· Candidates are expected to be dynamic, with a high capacity for learning new technologies, and comfortable balancing multiple assignments.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to adapt and interact well in diverse team environments.
· Previous experience developing Modeling and Simulation products.
· Applied experience in embedded systems with real-time operating systems.
· Comfortable with source code management tools (e.g .Git).
· Previous experience in aerospace, automotive, railway or defense industries projects.
· Linux/Shell scripting
· Software Engineer
· Software Developer
· Embedded Software
· Embedded Systems
· Hardware in the Loop
1. Please ensure your resume (CV) is in English.
2. Also please do not have more than one job application, rather apply to one position and refer to other positions that you are interested in, in the NOTES section.
3. Since BambooHR is a 3rd party software, please always check your spam folder for our responses.
1. Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
2. Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
3. Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
4. Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
5. Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
6. Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.