A leading provider of virtual care and supporting clinical services is looking to hire Telehealth Physicians to provide patients with telehealth services.
The goal for this medical group is to provide support to patients by being available to address medical needs at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
typical roles and responsibilities for Telehealth Physician
- The Physician will work closely with advance practice providers, social workers, case managers, nutritionists, and other members of our health care team.
- They will also participate in multidisciplinary conferences that focus on the frailest members.
- The Physician will have access to advanced technology, including a robust home monitoring system, Allscripts EMR, and a proprietary decision support tool that synthesizes data from a variety of sources into actionable alerts that drive care.
- Provide virtual telehealth services.
- Speak with patients over the phone and video to complete patient examinations, assessments, gather important clinical history, diagnose, and provide appropriate clinical guidance or treatment.
- Manage a virtual patient panel, complete Medicare Annual Wellness visits, and meet quality benchmarks for patient care.
- Provide strategic and operational direction for the delivery of performance based medical management.
- Analyze and report business performance data to stakeholders and senior management
- Participate in managing all clinical divisions within the region.
- Work seamlessly and effectively with the non-clinical departments within the organization.
- Maintain a customer-driven passion for excellence and commitment to innovation and implementation of ideas that improve the healthcare of the patient population.
- Execute and implement timely and high-quality decisions.
Requirements for Telehealth Physician
- MD or DO
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- 2 years experience (post residency) as an Internist or Family Practice clinician
- 1-3 years managed care experience preferred
- Medical license in the state which you will be practicing
Physician must be able to obtain licenses in CA, AZ, NV, and NC
- Physician must have active NPI Number
- DEA Number (within 6 months of start)