The Primary Care Physician will provide comprehensive services in an outpatient clinic to a diverse patient population that includes geriatrics. Doctors will serve a mixed patient population of dual eligible patients (Medicare and Medicaid) with most requiring care for complex chronic conditions. Physicians can expect excellent career growth opportunities with advancement into leadership roles. Excellent benefits package, including relocation and in some cases, loan repayment.
The clinical environment is considered low volume with longer visits, more in-depth time spent with each patient. Physicians will have the ability to do all that is possible for each patient. Call responsibilities vary based on the clinic.
Our healthcare clients seek physicians who are career-driven and have excellent clinical skills. It is important that they have a depth of experience in treating a diverse patient panel with complicated chronic disease and conditions. Our healthcare companies offer excellent career growth potential, and excellent benefits. We have many opportunities - all with top companies seeking the best clinical leadership.
typical roles and responsibilities for Doctor | Primary Care Physician | Internal Medicine | Family Practice
- A typical patient schedule of 10-12 patients in a full clinic day allowing for high-level of attention and care to each patient.
- The primary care physician will oversee clinical team including nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses.
- Doctors will perform physicals, wellness evaluations, and treat injuries and illnesses
- Physicians will manage outpatient care for patients with a variety of chronic conditions, including diabetes, hypertension and heart disease
Requirements for the Primary Care Physician
- M.D. or D.O.
- 3+ years experience in a clinical setting
- BC - Board Certified or BE - Board Eligible in Internal Medicine preferred, Family Practice, or Geriatrics
- AMC - American Medical Graduate preferred; IMG - Internationally Trained Graduates will be considered
- Experience treating a patient panel with multiple chronic illnesses and patients with disabilities
- A strong commitment to treating a patient population with serious and often complex health issues
- Excellent communications skills and a delivery style that is welcoming and open with patients
- Leadership skills and a "team player" attitude.
- A willingness to step in and help where needed
Salary range for Doctor | Primary Care Physician | Internal Medicine | Family Practice