Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Assume full responsibility to prepare & review all types of returns (individuals, corps, partnerships and/or trusts & estates)
· Successfully manage and maintain client relationships
· Utilize heavy research skills (using tools such as CCH, XCM, and RIA)
· Assist Partners in strategic tax planning
· Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
· Provide oversight and direction to a team of tax staff accountants in the delivery of tax services.
· Active involvement in client business development