The Project Manager will join the PMO and manage and drive key initiatives within the Portfolio. The Project Manager will work in close coordination with the Project Management Office, Strategic Technology leads and with third-party implementation partners to deliver assigned projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of large-scale projects, driving timelines, tracking issues and risks. The Project Manager will be responsible for the following projects:
• Infrastructure Projects such as Managed File Transfer Migrations
• BI Reporting Project
• Other IT Projects as assigned
• Lead the planning, execution, and delivery of projects in accordance with the project timeline and budget;
• Define and manage project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
• Identify and manage deliverables and ensure stakeholders are engaged and responsive;
• Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards as outline in the implementation Statement of Work;
• Manage project risks, issues, and dependencies, identifying potential problems and implementing solutions to mitigate them;
• Monitor and report on project progress, providing regular updates to stakeholders and senior management;
• Develop, manage and report on project financials;
• Ensure effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams and third-party vendors;
• Collaborate and coordinate with Change Management Subject Matter Expert; and
• Ensure that all project documentation is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
PMO Controls and Reporting
· Plan, manage, track and report on full system implementation lifecycle in accordance with PMO standard methodology, templates, and artifacts
· Oversee and drive all project team management and controls in accordance with company methodology (e.g., project planning, scope, issue and risk management, decisions tracking, meeting coordination and minutes, etc.)
· Provide regular status reporting to support communication to sponsor, stakeholders, executives and the PMO
· Facilitate and document Lessons Learned for completed projects within the portfolio
· Adhere to templates and standard artifacts
· Assist in tracking costs and actuals associated with the Compliance Program
· Participate in weekly PMO meetings
· Submit weekly time sheets reflecting time allocation across projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• At least 8 years of experience in project management, with a focus on IT System Implementations
• Experience managing IT and BI Reporting projects, especially cross-functional and enterprise-level projects
• Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• PMP or other project management certification is preferred.