Special Instructions: Please do not apply for this position unless you have hospice and/or home health industry experience, no exceptions.
Outstanding, patient centered hospice provider is searching for an
RN / Hospice Director of Clinical Operations
with proven verifiable success to lead the agencies delivery of hospice and palliative care services.
We are looking for a superstar with proven, verifiable performance!
You will oversee the clinical and financial operations of the multi-disciplinary staff, ensure care is provided to the ultimate satisfaction of patients and their families ensuring clinical appropriateness and quality of patient care according to Medicare regulations.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of employment
- Hospice or Home Health industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years hospice or home health clinical operations management experience.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities and monitoring.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Many additional and exciting details available to qualified candidates.