Salary $ 90,000- $110,000 + Generous Quarterly Bonuses -probably around $ 10,000 per 1/4 ; 12% 401 K and flexible Benefit Plan
Location : West Kentucky[ within 1 hour of Evansville , Indiana
$ 1 Billion National-Heavy manufacturing Corporation of West Kentucky is seeking a Plant Manager in the Earlington, KY area within 1 hour of Evansville ,Indiana . This is a high-level managerial position where the employee is responsible for organizing, directing, controlling, evaluating, and implementing through a functional management team the production operations in the manufacture of metal rood support products for the mining and tunneling industries to ensure adherence to customer specifications and ASTM-F432 (USA) standards.
- High School Diploma Required; College/University Engineering Degree, Preferred
- Minimum Five (5) Years Supervisory/Managerial Experience Required; or Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
- Forging/Stamping Experience Preferred
- ISO 9001 Experience, A Plus
- Possess proficient ability to understand instructions and underlying principles of production operations to reason and make judgments to meet deadlines in a high-volume production environment
- Possess proficient organizational skills to develop/implement production schedules to maintain adequate inventory of raw materials and finished products to meet customer demand
- Possess proficient ability to develop/implement quality/safety procedures and guidelines during all phases of production operations
- Possess proficient verbal/written communication skills to present information or ideas clearly to personnel at all levels of production operations and senior management
- Possess proficient information gathering and monitoring skills to facilitate effective, unbiased decision making and problem-solving functions
- Possess proficient mathematical ability to manage production budgets
- Possess fundamental computer literacy with knowledge of management software
- Possess dependability to be consistently at work and on time
- Possess a “Team” mentality with ability to lead people and get results through others
- Possess near/far vision and upper limb coordination with light/medium (5-20 lbs.) lifting capability during normal phase duties
- Possess ability to sit or stand as needed
· Plans, organizes, directs, controls, and evaluates the plant production operations industries to ensure adherence to customer specifications and ASTM-F432 (USA) standards in the manufacture of steel strata control products.
- Develop, implement and monitor procedures to cost-effectively use materials, labor, and equipment to meet production demands.
- Develops and coordinates production schedules to maintain a sufficient inventory of raw materials and finished products to meet customer demand.
- Develops and monitors production processes with strict adherence to quality/safety inspection reporting and procedures to facilitate adherence to ASTM-F432 (USA) and ISO 9001 standards.
- Coordinates and monitors machine and equipment maintenance schedules and procedures to facilitate a cost-effective production process.
- Hires and monitors training of employees in use of machines/equipment and steel processing procedures.
- Attends corporate training sessions to acquire innovative procedures to maintain competitive edge in production operations.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by senior management.