Salary : $ 90,000 – $ 110,000 + Quarterly Bonuses
This is an exempt salary position where the employee is responsible for providing engineering support to the operations group for design, implementation, assessment and troubleshooting of manufacturing procedures and equipment. Employee manages projects related to new products, new equipment, and plant upgrades as well as tooling designs.
Maintains knowledge of best practices in manufacturing methods, and trends and developments in technology and equipment; applies this knowledge to maintain the organizations competitive edge.
· BS Degree Industrial Engineering or Related Engineering Discipline Required
· Minimum Five (5) Years’ Experience Required
· Experience in Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Processes Required
· Analyze manufacturing and quality control processes, make recommendations for improvement
· Calculate labor, material and other production costs
· Coordinate equipment maintenance as needed
· Travel to plants to assist with troubleshooting and installation.
· Develop project schedules for internal tracking.
· Coordinate with multiple groups to produce monthly key metrics scorecard for assigned plants.
· Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
· Prepare and submit required reports
· Perform any other related job duty as requested by executive management to ensure timely, accurate supply chain management.