Men’s Outerwear Designer
We’re looking for a Men’s Outerwear Designer to join our design team. This role is for an established fashion brand specializing in men’s apparel, and accessories.
- Design and develop and present an outdoor/ workwear inspired- Men’s Outerwear/ woven bottoms (this is plus)
- Experience in club business will be plus ( Costco, Sams etc)
- Ability to work as a team and manage multiple calendars in a fast-paced business.
- Research trends in color, styles and fabrics that fit into a budget price point.
- Merchandize, and be able to work on tech packs as well as have ability to partner with the technical team for proto sampling.
- Partner with sales and cad teams for art as well as sketch needs for the collection and customer requests in a timely manner.
- Interact daily with our overseas factories and offices to ensure samples, yarns and research are followed up and developed to specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or related field.
- Must have 7+ years of experience working as a Fashion Designer designing outerwear and sportswear- plus.
- Demonstrates strong attention to details.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and react to feedback in a positive way.
- Highly self-motivated and able to see through a creative vision from inception to completion.