The Corporate Recruiter will balance the recruiting needs of the Organization and will be responsible for supporting recruiting efforts at all locations. They will source and recruit candidates using various job boards, social media sites, networking groups, etc. They will be responsible for pre-screening potential candidates and presenting them to the Hiring Manager for review and interview. The Recruiter is responsible for handling administrative duties related to recruiting, (create and post positions, assist in scheduling interviews and coordinating testing, assist in the onboarding of new employees). The Corporate Recruiter will utilize advanced internet searching resources to generate prospective candidates, advertise and solicit resumes from qualified candidates by using identified sources for recruiting, screen resumes and applications for suitability.
This position requires outstanding organization, presentation skills and the ability to be a self-starter. Advanced knowledge of recruiting across social media with the ability to build presence on those platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
In this role, you will also be responsible for enhancing our employer brand to ensure that we consistently attract top talent.
· Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
· Source passive candidates using relevant tools and program such as search engines, career sites, LinkedIn, social media, job boards, Google and other innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent.
· Leverage professional associations, cold calling, internet searches, networking, recruiting events, labor market data, database searches and other emerging technology to generate diverse candidate slates for hiring teams.
· Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates.
· Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (for example on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and social media)
· Developing and maintaining good relationship with universities, employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
· Analyzing existing talent acquisition procedures and developing new, more efficient methods of finding great candidates.
· Evaluates resumes and screens candidates for open requisitions.
· Hires, retains and develops the right people. Continuous interaction after hire helps with finding the right person. Reduces cost of hire by reducing bad hires and turnover.
· Improve and maintain staffing levels, Reduce fill times at all levels of the facility.
· Increase new hire quality and potential levels to build bench strength.
· Works with Managers to fill open positions with the right person
· Identify candidates with the potential to be developed
· Provide a workforce that has the ability and desire to be part of a growing organization
· Reduce the dependency on contingent workforce.
· Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job-related criteria. Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews.
· Conducts recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees;
· Manage both internal and external postings
· Posting and advertising open positions and managing recruitment process at job fairs
· Assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions as needed.
· Checking applicant references, making job offers, drafting offer letters and initiating needed paperwork for new hires.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Participating in development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees
· Hire the right person for the position.
· Ensure employment selection process for hiring of new talent adequately builds bench strength.
· Assisting and tracking employee onboarding
· Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill
· 30/60/90 day new employee stay meetings
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in sourcing in a manufacturing, distribution, or retail environment
SKILLS AND ABILITIES