Position:Psychiatrist Chief Medical Officer/inpatient Adult General
Location: Las Cruces New Mexico
Hospital is recruiting for a Chief Medical Officer/inpatient adult/general psychiatrist. Full time, employed, Mon-Fri, 1:5 weekend coverage, once per week overnight call, psych NP support, above average base salary, manageable caseload, excellent support staff, ability to work with GME & medical students.
Chief Medical Officer/Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist – Las Cruces, NM
We offer diverse inpatient, residential, and partial hospital programs for adolescents, adults, and seniors. We have proudly served Las Cruces/surrounding areas, Western Texas, and Arizona since 1987. We provide mental health and drug & alcohol addiction services for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
Our programs treat individuals with psychiatric, detox, and substance use issues in a safe and respectful multidisciplinary treatment setting. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission, New Mexico Children Youth & Families Department (NMCYFD), and are TRICARE®-certified.
- Combined Chief Medical Officer/Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist position
- Will consider both onsite and telemedicine candidates
- Initial psychiatric evaluations and assessments.
- Treatment team leadership and daily care of adult patients.
- Employed position, with excellent compensation and robust benefits package.
- Monday-Friday, day position, minimal call/weekends.
- Ability to work with residents, fellows, and medical students from Texas Tech El Paso.
- Employed or Independent Contractor arrangement available.
- Flexible daily schedule with the ability to be offsite after daily patient-care activities are completed.
- Manageable & sustainable caseload & culture that lends to favorable work/life balance.
- Average daily caseload 12-14 encounters.
- Supportive Medical & Administrative leadership teams.
- Competitive base salary plus Productivity Bonus Plan;
- Four weeks Paid-Time Off per year, nine Company-Paid Holidays, CME Time/Allowance;
- Sign-On Bonus;
- Relocation Assistance;
- Company-Matched 401k;
- Employee Stock Purchase Program;
- Student Loan Assistance;
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, and more!
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program (required)
- BE/BC in Psychiatry (required)
- Licensed to practice in the State of NM or the ability to obtain an NM medical license (required)
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians