We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for the outpatient program at a Regional Medical Center in New Mexico. This is a progressive program with both intensive outpatient and regular outpatient. The clinic is modern and has up to date technology. The Hospital offers up to 50k in student loan repayment.
Qualifications and Duties
- Will consider new graduate or experienced.
- Must be a Nurse Practitioner that is certified in Mental Health. ( PMHNP)
- Must have valid New Mexico license or be able to obtain.
- treat patients in their adult outpatient program
- Providers also cover the inpatient unit one weekend per month.
- The program may add pediatric/adolescent patients in the future.
- clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
- work as part of a team comprised of Physicians, MSWs, RNs, NPs.
- Nurse Practitioners see on average 12-18 patients per day.
- provide counseling, treatment planning and medication management.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hospital benefits:
- very competitive compensation
- medical and dental
- annual CEUs
- paid time off
- 50k in Student Loan Repayment provided by Hospital
- relocation expenses.