TITLE: Physical Therapist
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Degree in Physical Therapy required. Current Ohio Physical Therapy License or able to obtain.
• Minimum of one clinical rotation in a Rehabilitation Services setting (e.g., Acute Rehab, SNF, Acute Medical, Outpatient, Home Health, and/or Behavioral Health).
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full time and at a new building
• The range is between $35hr-$48hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance and a sign on bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for evaluating, planning, and treatment for patients referred to the service. Provides group and/or individual treatment to patients with a variety of diagnoses and presenting symptoms.
• Position reports to the Rehab Manager whom is well respected. Great staff to work with.
• Opportunity to cover all units so able to gain a lot of experience and be cross trained. State of the art equipment. Uses EPIC EMR.