TITLE: Occupational Therapist
Location: Newark, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy required.
• Current Ohio OT licensed and certification by the National Board of Certification of Occupational Therapist.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time 36hrs a week day shift.
• The range is between for $32hr-$43hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package and a sign-on bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
•Responsible for evaluating, planning, and treatment for patients referred to the service line.
•Provides group and/or individual treatment to patients with a variety of diagnoses and presenting symptoms.
• Position reports to the Rehab Manager whom is well respected. Great team to work with.
• They have Computerized documentation (Epic), Treatment areas on each unit and a home management area (washer/dryer, etc.) located in main OT department.
Staff are scheduled for evaluations & treatments with blocked times for documentation.