San Luis Obispo, CA
$75-100K + Full Benefits + Paid Relocation
Sign On Bonus: $20,000
- Evaluates, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles and practices of occupational therapy.
- Functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessment/re-assessment, direct patient care, and individualized care planning/implementation.
- Responds to physician orders for occupational therapy. Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients. Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities. Seeks clarification of physician orders as needed.
Required: Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
Preferred: 2 years as a practicing OT in a healthcare setting
- Required: CA State Licensure
- Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience