Interested in a fast-paced manufacturing role where you will be responsible for leading new product launch projects?
Our client is a global manufacturer supplying precision stamped components to leading OEM clients.
If you have either a stamping or tool and die background and would be interested in a hands-on and challenging role, I’d love to discuss further.
- A growing global manufacturer known for supplying quality components to the automotive original equipment market
- For more than 30 years, this company has built and developed relationships with leading automotive OEM customers
- Based in Indiana with facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico and in Asia to supply local clients
- As part of the corporate engineering group, you will be responsible for implementation of new product projects while ensuring that all new project gate requirements are met
- Will provide support in the areas of quality, safety, cost and productivity
- Complete production trials for stamping, bending, welding, and assembly
- Recognize and initiate cost reduction and manufacturing process improvement opportunities
- Develop standards, process plans, and tooling and fixturing work plans
- Evaluate existing manufacturing systems and develop new systems as required
- Participate in development of work standards, capital equipment projects, and other projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- At least two (2) or more years experience in a manufacturing engineering capacity preferably in an automotive stamping, fabrication, welding or tool and die environment is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of metal manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and processes with knowledge of the Toyota Production System preferred
- Strong communication skills and interest in working in a hands on/team oriented setting
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Some domestic and overseas travel is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Semi-annual bonus incentive program
- 401K plan with company match
- Annual 3% contribution to pension plan
- Competitive PPO and High Deductible Group Medical Plans
- Opportunity to travel to sister facilities in Asia
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client’s requirements we will contact you immediately.