Natural Resources Engineer
- Responsibilities include project management and design of water resource engineering projects, NEPA permitting, engineering report writing, construction management and observation; and coordination with other engineering staff, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Write technical specifications, reports, and other correspondence to various audiences.
- Coordinate with government agencies, client staff, and other professionals to obtain design information and approvals.
- Candidate should have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 5+ years of experience in designing natural resource projects. Additionally, a Professional Engineering (PE) license in Montana, or the ability to obtain within six months.
- Overseeing tasks/projects and clients’ expectations to scope, time, and budget goals for the planning, design, and construction of natural resource projects, as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-Time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Helena, MT
Other Location(s): Great Falls or Billings, MT