The Converting Supervisor will be responsible for the safe and efficient operations of production in the
facility. In this role you will communicate performance expectations to shift workers, ensure production
targets and metrics are met to achieve production demands, supervise machine productivity and
quality, and manage personnel daily.
How you will impact:
• Execute safety briefs to crews on designated shift, daily, weekly, monthly and annually
• Monitor workplace safety environment to identify and address any unsafe conditions
• Ensure compliance with company safety policies, safe work practices, and plant policies
• Monitor and track production daily goals for the Converting machines utilizing Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) and report results on the plant scorecard
• Manage workforce planning, including fulfillment of work schedules and adherence to
attendance policies (vacations, floating days, call ins, etc.)
• Communicate effectively with all functional areas of the plant to ensure all production needs
are successfully achieved
• Promote positive employee relations and interdepartmental communication and collaboration
• Supervise daily production activities, including oversight of team members, and monitor
performance levels of each team member
• Monitor and participate in Daily Management Systems (DMS) to track progress against
production goals and enable performance excellence
What you need to succeed:
• High School diploma or G.E.D. – Required
• 3+ years of supervisory or 5 years of team lead experience in a packaging operations
facility – Required
• Converting Equipment Experience – Labelers, Rotary Die Cutter, Flatbed Die Cutter, Flexo
Folder Gluer, Folder Gluer
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Proven track record of effective problem-solving.
• Ability to embrace continuous improvement.
• Strong collaboration and teaming skills with stakeholders across functions.
• Ability to coach and train employees.
• Ability to be an on-shift resource for troubleshooting problems in the process as well as
• Ability to make independent, effective decisions and be a self-directed team player.
• Flexibility to work multiple shifts.
• Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
• Misc Software – AS/400, Kiwi, Factory Floor Feedback software.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
• Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with match and more!
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are
business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.