CIVIL / ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER Charleston, SC
Immediate opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced Civil / Environmental Engineer to be part of a dynamic team of professionals.
My client is a well -respected environmental and civil engineering firm utilized by America’s top companies and government organizations to provide services and expertise to help them solve the complex challenges that impact industry and communities. They have a commitment to getting the job done right. They have been around for more than 40 years and believe in doing the best for their clients as well as being good stewards of our environment and natural resources. They offer a unique breadth of environmental consulting, emissions testing, engineering, and surveying services.
HOW THIS COMPANY BENEFITS YOU
This opportunity also comes with all the benefits you would expect at a solid career focused firm and better.
· Corporate values that promote respect, integrity, and innovation
· Friendly collaborative atmosphere – everyone works to contribute to the success and growth of the company and each other. All for one and one for all!
· Involved management – working side by side with the staff
· Opportunities for growth and development – this company believes in mentoring and developing their employees.
· Successful, profitable company with growth and opportunities for development and professional growth.
· Challenging projects and a full pipeline of work
· Work/Life balance, they are family friendly, and their low turnover rate reflects this as well as their strong compensation and benefits plan
· Potential for Year End Bonus
· Bonus for individual accomplishments such as earning EIT, PE, PLS, or any other professional license.
· Medical, dental, vision insurance
· Life insurance plans, including Accidental and Critical Illness plans available
· Company paid short and long-term disability insurance
· 401k with company match
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Paid time off and holiday leave
· Commitment to Safety
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY
Provide engineering solutions in site design, water, wastewater, and environmental facilities to public and private clients. Interact with others and carry out all work-related activities in a manner which demonstrates a high level of professionalism
Relocation available for non-local candidates