- Effectively establish workload priorities
- Organize and plan individual jobs
- Supervise the work of others
- Work independently and analyze complex matters
- Possess demonstrated success with identifying prospects
- Build and secure new client relationships
- Cultivate a strong network of professional contacts and centers of influence
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong team management skills – the ability to lead, motivate, and coach teams of people.
- Demonstrated ability and presence as a role model for other staff and professionals, including as a result of professional and technical reputation.
- Experience in one or more specialized areas/industries.
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting, including supervisory/in-charge experience
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, Master’s degree preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Established (or developing) industry-specific reputation and visibility, including a strong network of professional contacts and centers of influence
- Manufacturing, Employee Benefit Plans, or Retail experience a PLUS