The Product Manager will be responsible for the successful management and development of multiple product lines for a Class II electromechanical medical device for the North America Market. The Product Manager will partner in a collaborative manner with regional sales and marketing peers to support execution of KOL engagement, centers of excellence development, evidence generation, society partnerships, and government policy.
Our medical device clients seek product managers who are career-driven, have a strong understanding of the global medical device landscape and a depth of experience driving successful marketing campaigns. Our companies offer excellent career growth potential and benefits. We have many opportunities - all with top medical device companies seeking on the best in product marketing.
typical roles and responsibilities for Product Manager
- Execute annual budget
- Develop business planning, tactics development, tactics execution, market assessment, competitive landscaping, pricing strategies, distribution strategies, key customer management, and new product launches globally
- Advise future pipeline decisions, marketing plans, launch plans, presentations to senior leadership, and market research.
- Identify unmet customer’s needs within current space of influence and commercialization for North American market
Requirements for product manager
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, marketing or business; MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the medical device industry, both upstream and downstream experienced preferred
- Experience in marketing and selling medical devices or medical products
- Experience managing a P&L and budget
- Complex project management experience
- The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience developing strategic business plans
- Experience developing key tactics and execution plans that drive strategic goals
- Experience with market assessment
- Experience in forecasting and demand planning
- In-depth understanding of the medical device legal and regulatory requirements
- A depth of experience with branding and brand management
Salary range for Product Manager