We are Recruiting on Purpose a Structural Engineer to design DOT & RR Retaining Wall Projects across the United States.
Our Client specializes in the Design of retaining wall systems and construction materials used in DOT, and Railroad applications.
- Structural Engineer of DOT or RR Bridges or Retaining Walls
- BS Degee in Civil Engineering – Structural Emphaiss. MS is a Plus.
- Client Facing Role & Coordination with other design Professionals and Contractors.
- Perform Geotechnical and Structural related analysis – simple FEA – classical hand calculations to optimize the design and modify designs based on cost, manufacturing capabilities.
- Prepares CAD sketches using both 2D and 3D modeling for proposed wall solutions to assist Sales Engineers and assists the sales team in determining optimal grade change, solutions for challenging projects.
- This is an in-person role, No Remote work option.
APPLY NOW AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO A NEW LEVEL.