Senior FP&A Analyst (Hybrid)
Our company delivers solutions and drives innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people’s lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Change your career. Change your world. Join Our company and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Responsible for providing strategic P&L and finance analysis for SCS Operations Leadership. Works directly with FP&A regional finance managers and RVPs/DOMs to drive forward the monthly financial forecast, annual operating plan, long range plan, specific project analysis, and various ad-hoc requests. This position requires a hybrid schedule, the candidate will be in our Bannockburn office Tuesday thru Thursday.
Key Job Activities:
- Partners with Regional Finance Managers to provide ongoing support related to financial results by understanding business trends and drivers within the business to develop analysis-based recommendations for business
- Drives profitable and sustainable results by advising regional stakeholders on risks and opportunities developed through scenario analysis and sensitivity testing. Report these risks/opportunities up to Senior Finance and Business Leadership
- In partnership with the FP&A COE, performs in-depth analysis of monthly and quarterly results for assigned regions; develop narratives around variance analysis to present to key business leaders and senior leadership
- Develops financial models, financial/operational metrics, reporting, or other analytical tools to guide business decisions
- Responsible for the company’s rolling forecast process for assigned regions (OPEX, Workforce Planning)
- Performs other related duties as required or requested. This includes, but is not limited to, providing support to finance and/or other teams and special projects as needed
- Support in process of development of standard cost in coordination with our Standard Cost Manager inclusive of profitability and efficiency analysis and costing updates as necessary
- Helps facilitate issue resolution and instillation of Purchase Orders into the Planning process along with monthly expense accruals
- Coordinate with Strategic Sourcing team on impact of major contracts on financial results and financial forecast/plan
- Partnership with the Commercial Finance team to understand components and drivers of Customer, Service Line, and Product Line profitability
- Support the tracking of cost savings initiatives, efficiency initiatives, capital expenditure planning, and other strategic initiatives working in partnership with Engineering and TMO Office
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Education equivalent to bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration and two or more years of financial work experience. Financial work experience must include developing forecasts & operating plans
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience, demonstrating knowledge of managerial accounting, and key financial statement analysis (including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement)
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access. Adept at learning new technical skills and software quickly
- Exposure to Continuous Process Improvement programs (Lean, Six Sigma) is a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated and organized individual with the ability to work independently or as part of a cross departmental team
- Prior Experience in a B2B services business preferred
- Experience in SAP/S4 Hana, Hyperion Planning or other equivalent planning tool, and cost accounting experience preferred
Our company currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Our company.
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Our company will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Our company reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.