We have have been engaged to find a Sales Consultant – Seattle with a track record in outside sales experience. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for conducting in-home consultations with homeowners, providing estimates, sales solutions, and custom design options for their projects.
We are looking for top sales professionals to add to our highly successful sales team in the Seattle, WA market. Using the tools, training and sales methodology that you will receive in training, you will create a connection with the customers to offer our products and services. You will have industry leading product samples, support and technology, to assist you in closing the sale
- Are you a sales professional who is motivated and can build trust and establish rapport with a customer easily?
- Are you a great brand ambassador who’s able to identify the customer’s needs to a superior product?
- Are you seeking to earn extensive compensation buy leveraging a sales support and lead generation team, earning $200,000 or more per year?
Don’t wait, apply today!
Sales Consultant – Monterey requirements:
- 2+ years outside sales experience
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to work some weekend and evening appointments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- Ability to sit frequently, walk, reach at waist level, climb stairs
- Ability to occasionally reach from floor to/at above shoulder level
- Must be able to routinely lift/move items weighing up to 55 lbs
- Ability to drive personal vehicle with valid state driver’s license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign on / Joining bonus
- Great commissions based, sales compensation model
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Profit sharing
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Charity contributions
Industry: Sales, Seattle
Job Code: j-2312