Are you a mid-career Registered Architect who is passionate about making a difference in your community? Do you want to join a dynamic team at an exceptional multi-discipline A/E firm? Look no further!
Our client, headquartered in Fort Wayne, is seeking full-time experienced Architects to make a difference in their Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana locations. They value collaboration in a fun, casual work environment where everyone’s ideas are heard. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that have a direct impact on the greater community.
- Lead and manage the design and production of architectural drawings and specifications
- Collaborate with other team members on all aspects of project development and delivery
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and ensure their satisfaction
- Participate in community outreach and engagement activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience as a Registered Architect
- Proficiency with Revit modeling required
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Good work ethic, enthusiasm, and a sincere commitment to client satisfaction
- Must enjoy collaboration in a team setting
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to make a difference in your community
If you are a community-minded Registered Architect who is looking for a rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply!