TITLE: Pharmacy Tech
LOCATION: Sundance, WY
Are you looking for a new position where you can live and work in an area where you can make a difference and enjoy beautiful scenery and friendly people?
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, have a low cost of living and have a career so you can enjoy work and life balance this could be the opportunity.
Would you like to work in a hospital where you can but be part of a stable team that is a healthcare leader in the area.
Then working at this medical center located close to the Black Hills National Forest might be the place for you!
What they are looking for:
• Current Wyoming License Required.
• PTCB Certification required within 6 months.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Position is full time and for the outpatient/retail pharmacy.
• The range is $14.40 for tech in training and once certified starts at $18.69 on up with experience and a full benefit package.
What you will be doing:
• Compounding and dispensing medications and pharmaceutical supplies.
• Based upon receiving orders and prescriptions from physicians or other qualified persons, types, labels, prepares and files drug charge slips. and performs various other technical duties of the pharmacy.
• All duties are performed under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
•The facility is located south of Sundance and is a critical access hospital that also has a 58 bed nursing home.
•The position reports to the Director.