Responsible to assist the structural/mechanical engineering team in CAD modelling and drafting for bulk material handling systems using established drafting protocol.
80-120K with an amazing benefits package included.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Produce complex drawings that meet client specifications, in 2D and 3D formats
- Prepare and interpret scale drawings, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aid
- Gather information and produce drawings for specific projects, review drawings for accuracy, revise and update drawings for approval by customers, and prepare drawings for release to fabrication
- Interpret and analyze technical reports and specifications
- Understand “Good Engineering Practices” for industry standards and routinely provides suggestions and feedback on drawings to aid in drafting development, problem solving, and solutions for the client incorporate best business practices or that are innovative
- Support design efforts with detailed dimensional calculations to verify configurations and layouts
- Meet project deadlines and quality goals
- Interact with clients and vendors to accomplish project goals
- Communicate with Supervisors, Managers and Engineers on project operations
- High School Diploma or GED required, supplemented by a two-year vocational/technical degree in CAD operations
- Nine to Ten years of AutoCAD experience
- Five to Six years of experience with material handling systems, conveyors, automation systems, etc.
- Bilingual in: Spanish, German
Drawing Software: 2D & 3D using AutoCad, Advance Steel, SolidWorks, Inventor desired