We are looking for a compassionate LPN with an ability to remain calm under pressure. The LPN will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and nurses.
You will be providing
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients’ vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients’ families.
- Completed LPN license program.
- Needs dual licenses (NH/MA).
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Empathy for patients.
- Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.