Lead Web Developer
We are looking for a Lead Web Developer that will be working closely with business and system analysts to design, develop, optimize and support workflows that are developed using (IBM) Business Process Manager (BPM) or IBM Business Automation Workflow (IBM BAW). You will be given opportunities to lead major project design and development with a very supportive IT team.
You will be responsible for building new business process applications and extend functionality for existing applications on the IBM BPM/BAW platform. These responsibilities will include the designing, developing, testing, deploying and supporting of process applications using IBM Process/Web Designer.
This will also include the design, development, testing, deployment and support of Java Web Services and applications running on an IBM WebSphere Application Server.
Preferences for this role include the ability to work with different enterprise teams for standard integrations and lead the solution for these teams. Any exposure to Microservices/DevOps/Docker/Git/Containers/Cloud would be a big plus but is not mandatory.
Also, any exposure to Java, ODM, RPA, Watson or Angular/React JS is a plus.
We would also like this person to have the ability to mentor junior developers
Requirements for this role would include:
• Strong understanding on IBM BPM/BAW architecture.
• 7+ years of experience in IBM BPM/BAW from 8.5 to latest 20.0.x version.
• Experience with integration services for integrating REST, SOAP and Java.
• Experience in researching the root cause for production issues and designing permanent fixes for them.
• Experience in handling exceptions, UCAs and tracking.
• Experience in online deployments.
• Strong understanding and experience on BPD Development, Decision Gateways, System/Manual Lanes and BPMN Notations.
• Experience with outbound REST/SOAP service calls.
• Experience with dealing production instance failures using REST API’s.
• Experience with working systems/server team on ifix and upgrades.
• Knowledge/Experience with relational database SQL.
• Knowledge of agile methodology.
• Experience with UI toolkits like Spark UI or BP3 Brazos UI.
• Strong written and verbal communication, customer service and analytical skills are necessary.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change in a more than satisfactory manner.
• Must be self-motivated, team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work occasional night and weekend hours when required. On call rotation is required.
IT related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.