Join an expanding Chemical Leader as the Site Electrical Engineer with responsibility for overseeing the electrical substation operations on-site and ensuring the reliable functioning of high voltage systems for the chemical plant.
- Oversee electrical substation/ power distribution ensuring safe, continuous high voltage system operations, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- Develop preventive maintenance strategies for improved plant performance.
- Collaborate on process enhancements for efficiency and safety.
- Stay updated on electrical engineering trends and technologies.
- Conduct inspections for regulatory compliance and safety.
- Provide technical support to plant personnel.
- BS Electrical Engineering with 5+ years experience in electrical engineering, with high voltage systems expertise.
- Profound knowledge of high voltage systems and substation operations.
- Familiarity with chemical plant industry trends.
- Proficiency in electrical design software and industry standards; IEEE, NEC, NESC.
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication.
- Professional certifications & licenses (e.g., PE license) preferred.
- Ability to work now or in the future without sponsorship.