Strong JD Edwards Distribution Developer Analyst with hands–on experience in Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Distribution, Advanced Warehouse, Manufacturing and Transportation modules. The Developer/Analyst will be responsible for providing system analytics for the IT Organization towards the delivery of sound IT system(s) solutions and process improvements. To this end, the Sr. JDE Developer/Analyst furnishes the function with planning, conducting and executing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with improved business processes and/or system enhancements/automation. In addition, provide technical and functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems solutions/procedures that are cost effective and meet end user requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Business & Operations across the clients to identify areas of opportunities to leverage technology to drive efficiencies and provide key productivity improvements.
- Drive standardized business processes among business and manufacturing systems/functions to simplify business processes.
- Work closely with management to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs and translate these needs to functional systems requirement documents and design specifications. Then refine conceptual systems design requirements into high-level technical design document
- Provide IT leadership the JDE systems by developing project plans, obtaining business approvals, risk assessment analysis, development and implementation of changes, and overall project management to ensure goals are accomplished within prescribed time frame and cost.
- Configuration of JD Edwards Manufacturing, Sales, Transportation and Distribution modules (V9.2 or higher) system(s)
- Managing overall testing process and project to production change management life-cycle.
This role combines JDE Sales, Distribution, Transportation and Manufacturing systems subject matter expertise and seasoned business analyst skills. To this end, the resource will have responsibility to conduct gap analysis, coordination of gap closure through development of business process changes, integration testing, system implementation and post production support.
- This role must be able to lead process mapping exercise and process skills to motivate, lead, and develop team members assigned to this area
- Provide end user support, lead documentation of end user manuals, and ability to train end users
- Manage JDE system bugs; analyze root cause of problems and provide direction for work-arounds, corrections and enhancements.
- Creation of functional requirements document. Work directly with end users to obtain requirements and translate the information into a functional requirements document for development towards a technical requirements document.
- Serve as the lead for specific sections of a large-scale implementation and manage (plan, motivate, execute and report) all efforts related to the project.
- Serve as the primary contact to end users for fielding support related requests. Log, track, resolve and report support issues to management.
- Support the needs of line management with enhanced JDE system capabilities.
· Position Requirements
- 5 – 7 years as JDE Enterprise One (v.9.1 or greater) Sales, Transportation, Manufacturing and Distribution Systems Analyst experience (must have).
- Proven track record in successfully implementing ERP solutions (JD Edwards)
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience, serving as a systems analyst (Lead), for large-scale ERP system implementations.
- Must have strong understanding of software development process from design, requirements gathering, analysis, deployment, testing methodologies, training, change management and production support.
- Strong customer services skills, organizational management and exceptional communication skills
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental conceptual understanding of project management methodology.
- Business experience with MS Office applications (required; PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project).
- Ability to maintain a business perspective in the establishment of project priorities.
Ability to communicated (Oral/Written) effectively and coordinate action with all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.