- The oldest family-owned manufacturer and distributor in their niche (125+ years old).
- Their premium products are enjoyed in 61 countries on six continents.
- This on-site position is located at the company’s headquarters in historic Ybor City (Tampa), FL.
Leadership & Culture
- An environment you’ll look forward to contributing to every day. There is very little turnover and high longevity. The IT manager has been there 15+ years.
- While the IT team members each have their own specialized skills and responsibilities, the team also collectively assists with the various technology duties which support the company’s IT needs for both in-house and remote employees.
- Enthusiastic, Diverse and inclusive team of dedicated people who enjoy coming to work.
- Safe environment, people are not worried about their jobs.
Benefits & Appreciation
- Competitive benefits package which includes major medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k Savings Plan with Company match, Company paid life and short-term disability insurance, Company sponsored long term disability, additional life insurance and healthcare insurance policies, vacation, and personal time.
- You will be treated as a professional and not have someone looking over your shoulder.
- As the JDE subject matter expert, you will have opportunities to learn and support other areas of the IT department.
How You Will Have Impact
- The JDE Developer will work to enhance JD Edwards program functionality to align with business processes, resolve issues and provide top level support for day-to-day information activity in a timely manner.
- Serve as the JDE point of contact for the company and 3rd party providers.
- Critical to the business operations, you will provide the company users with application and technical assistance in their daily activities of supporting Sales Orders, Inventory Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and General Ledger.
- This is a new role, affording you the opportunity to help shape the position.
- Expertise in ERP business processes in on or more functional areas; Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Order Management, Quality Management, Inventory, Master Data Management, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as JDE E1 9.2 developer in a MS Windows / MS SQL Server environment.
- Proven track record in the design, coding, and testing of custom JDE modules and reports.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, maintaining and fixing integrations (EDI, API, 3rd party apps, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of the JDE database structures and how the application uses the underlying tables and data. Experience with MSSQL, Writing SQL queries.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented team player, exhibiting exceptional relationship management and communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or other related degree.
- Currently reside within a reasonable commute to Ybor City (Tampa), FL.
- Company seeks to hire a US Citizen or GC holder.
Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to a candidate’s job duties, experience, and expertise. Candidates must be able to successfully pass a drug and background check. drug-Free workplace.