Are you an HR leader seeking to utilize your skills and experience in an organization that makes their people a priority and where employees truly feel part of the team? Are you seeking to make an impact by mentoring an HR team and helping to facilitate a culture of care for customers and employees alike?
Our Colorado-based construction services client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to lead the HR function and to drive HR initiatives in their high touch culture in a multistate environment. In this key leadership role you will be a strategic business partner and provide guidance and support for all Human Resources services/programs across multiple locations. You will oversee all Human Resource functions, including employee relations, recruitment, employee benefits and compensation administration and HR policy and program implementation. You will assure compliance with applicable federal, state and local labor and employee relations laws and regulations. As HR Manager, you will also focus on leadership development and works with all levels and teams to foster a culture of learning and development and will be skilled in workforce planning, organization development, and change management.
- Managing directly, as well as managing personnel responsible for, employee relations throughout the company in all locations. This includes company investigations and coordinating with outside counsel as necessary.
- Partnering with leadership on employee issues, legal concerns, talent management (training/professional development)
- Leading Human Resource efforts to include hiring, coaching, and performance management of a team of HR professionals.
- Maintain quality service within human resources by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Leading performance management companywide to include annual performance review administration.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service and operations information, choosing course of action and evaluation outcomes.
- Develop and implement the company’s employee benefits strategy including managing all benefit vendor relationships and execution of open enrollment period.
- Workforce planning and strategy to include oversight over full cycle recruiting and onboarding processes.
- Leading leadership development as well as legal/compliance training.
- Implementing and administering HR policies and programs.
- Overseeing compliance of applicable federal, state and local labor and employee relations laws and regulations as it pertains to employment action and policy creation.
- Leading Affirmative Action program and efforts,
- Oversight of benefits and compensation planning to include annual salary evaluation.
- Guiding wellness initiatives and steering the wellness committee to take action on important health and wellness topics.
- Facilitates commitment to company culture to ensure company remains a great place to work.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Human Resources, Management or related field, and 8+ years’ experience in HR. 3+ years’ experience in management.
- PHR required, SPHR preferred.
- Proven experience in employee relations, compensation planning and management for all levels of an organization, OFCCP compliance, and benefits management
- Comprehensive experience in HRIS, payroll and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience creating and driving wellness programs a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and task prioritization
In addition to the above skills and responsibilities, successful candidates will:
- Have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environments.
- Be positive, results-oriented with a customer focused leadership presence.
- Enjoy working independently while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication with all levels of the organization.