SUPERSTAR / PROVEN PERFORMER NEEDED: Hospice Sales & Marketing Representative
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Home Health or Hospice Sales Experience
- Local Market Knowledge
- Established Referrals Sources
- Proven & Verifiable Performance
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience in home health or hospice.
** Competitive Salary, Incentive Program, Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with referral sources, and prefer someone who can increase our Medicare referral sources.
- Plans, develops, and implements marketing plan, upon approval of the Director of Business Development.
- Plans and conducts community awareness activities which inform physicians, health care workers, and patients (current and prospective) of agency programs and capabilities.
- Conducts non-remunerative efforts to obtain new referrals from physicians, and hospital discharge planners.
- Prepares community relation activity reports as directed by the Director of Business Development.
- Performs pre-discharge hospital assessments, coordinates required treatment plan of care.
- Designs agency information and marketing literature and tools for use in the marketing program.
- Coordinates media exposure of the agency to include public service announcements, and advertisements. Assists in the promotion of disease management programs.
- Attends community business functions to gain exposure for the agency.
- Sets and meets job related goals.
- Identifies self-learning needs and utilizes educational programs to assist in learning.
- Contributes to and participates in team and individual efforts to improve the quality of service.
- Assists with health plan contracting activities.
- Speaks effectively before groups of customers and employees of the organization.