Major and established brand name company has an opportunity in the Indianapolis area for an Environmental Engineer. The industry is process related. This is primarily a day shift position, Monday through Friday. This role will be in support of 2 medium size plants within close proximity of each other. There are major company benefits, 100% match to 6% on their 401K and the company will put in an additional 3%, 8% bonus potential, and relocation assistance nationally.
- Be the subject matter expert for Plant Environmental and Process Safety Management systems.
- Develop and implement training to ensure education of all plant team members on applicable environmental issues and changes.
- Identify capital projects associated with Environmental compliance and sustainability.
- Lead the technical aspects of Process Safety Management (PSM) to include writing standard operating procedures, performing Process Hazard Analysis, safety reviews, training and contractor management.
- Manage the change management continual improvement process for all regulatory changes.
- Coordinate with other departments in managing environmental aspects affecting those departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- 3+ years related experience