If you’ve been interested in getting into the world of sustainable/green products – this is a great opportunity. When I started worked with this client just over a year ago, they had about 15 employees, now they have 25 and by the end of this year, they will be close to 40. They are in the industrial gases space, have procured a lot of funding and interest in the technology they are developing and are in the process of forming an engineering and science team towards the commercialization of their technology with the goal of delivering a commercially viable product by the end of this year.
This person will oversee and small but growing team of engineers and scientists and will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operation of the team. This team is responsible for the development, design, testing and maintenance of skid-mounted technology that is, at this point, continuously being developed. As of now, this is a commercialization project and once a commercially viable technology is achieved, this group will be focused on optimization of that technology as well as scalability.
- B.S. degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, materials, etc)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of post-college industry experience
- Must have been a part of a successful translation of design and prototype to commercialization in a high-tech hardware field; this could be things like batteries, fuel cells, solar cells, electrolyzers, etc.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the thermodynamics of steam, water and gas systems, and understand how to engineer them for safety AND efficiency
- Must demonstrate a successful history of leading projects through the various stages, through to completion
- Previous startup company experience is a huge plus