Electronics Test Technician
· Perform testing and troubleshooting of PCBA electronics using standard test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, differential probes, current probes, multimeters, signal generators, power meters, and power supplies.
· Record test results and identify any anomalies, defects, or deviations from specifications.
· Document and report test findings to the engineering team, providing clear and concise information on identified issues and recommended solutions.
· Collaborate closely with the engineering team to address any design or manufacturing issues that may arise during testing.
· Assist in the development and implementation of new testing methodologies and procedures to improve overall testing efficiency and effectiveness.
· Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment, adhering to all safety protocols and guidelines.
· Continuously expand knowledge of electronics principles and industry best practices to enhance job performance and support company growth.
· Perform routine maintenance and calibration of test equipment to ensure accurate and reliable results.
· Associates degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a PCBA electronics testing environment.
· Solid understanding of electronics principles and the ability to read and interpret schematics and technical drawings.
· Proficiency in using standard test equipment, including oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators, and power supplies.
· Attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.