Electrical Engineer II or III
Looking for Mid-Level Electrical Engineer roughly 7-10 years of experience. Multi-discipline experience a plus, experience in Military and Aerospace environments a plus.
· Create electronic hardware designs that meet or exceed product requirements and specifications
· Generate documentation for the designs created, including but not limited to design analysis and “as built” measurements and results
· Develop product specifications that meet or exceed customer requirements and that are within customer and Company deadlines and budget
· Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
· Prepare technically complete Data Reports and Design Review data packages achieving first pass customer approval/acceptance.
· Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
· Confirm system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
· Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
· Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
· Complete detailed design analysis and documentation to support high level customer product functionality and reliability reviews
· Prepare for, attend and make technical presentations to existing and prospective clients (e.g. design reviews, technical interchange meetings, etc.)
· Systems integration and testing
· Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings, electronic schematics, and software flowcharts
· Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
· Digital and/or analog circuit design
· HDL programming of FPGA devices
· Programming of embedded processors using C, C++ or C# languages/dialects.
· System and firmware architecture that meet or exceed requirements, specifications, time and budget goals.
· Component research and selection.
· Prepare for, attend and make technical presentations to existing and prospective clients (e.g. design reviews, technical interchange meetings, etc.).
· Interface with other engineering team disciplines.
· Developing efficient and cost-effective, best-value type product designs.
· Others as identified and assigned.