Dialysis Nurse Manager
$85,000-$100,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Paid Relocation + Signing Bonus
- Implements training and educational programs for ESRD.
- Coordinates home training and assures follow-up of patients on a monthly and prn basis.
- Oversees the review and evaluation of patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI’s CQI program and the individual clinic’s requirements
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI’s CQI program and the individual clinic’s requirements
- In collaboration with the Education Coordinator plans for and provides the training and assessments of patient care staff
- Coordinates the implementation of the DCI, CQI and Risk Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker, Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and Technicians on any specific problem of patient care including selection of modality
- Actively encourages and helps maintain open and free communication between staff, administration, physicians and patients
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director, integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff education, research projects and unit expansions
- Coordinates with Medical Director the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian, and Technical staff
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the clinic’s policies and procedures and applicable laws
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; scheduling; appraising performance; in coordination with the Area Operations Director
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Dialysis Experience
- Leadership experience.
The ideal candidate is a registered nurse with dialysis experience. Management experience is required. Management experience doesnt have to be in dialyisis. Full Time