Commercial Customer Service Representative
We will train someone with customer service experience in a production or fulfillment company, not just hospitality. Prefer to have knowledge of printing processes, equipment, inks, substrates, layouts, finishing and binding which can include offset, digital, variable, large format, direct mail and some folding cartons. Only apply if you have at least 1 year experience in a customer service, order entry, customer support.
Commercial print – Large Format – POP – Displays and what the company makes in Las Vegas!!!
Salary + OT + commission on upsell and new accounts your bring, develop or create! Full benefits and up to 6 weeks’ vacation to start with experience if you have handled large accounts and managed projects.
The Customer Service Representative :
- Support Account Manager with administrative functions, reporting, collecting data, etc.
- Liaison to manufacturing and all cross functional teams (Voice of Customer)
- Receive, verify and retain customer purchase orders
- Verify pricing accuracy on PO to contract or customer pricing
- Confirm receipt of purchase order with customer (within 24 hrs. of receipt), including confirm pricing & delivery dates (within 24-48 hrs. of receipt)
- Assure timely order processing and release of manufacturing ticket to scheduling and production
- Initiate internal requests for art & prep, to include structural drawings and samples
- Verify specification requirements to art, structural drawings, dies – technical understanding required
- Respond to customer inquiries for order status, provide routine reports on open order status
- Create and maintain customer requirements for supply database for all sites that specifics Shipping preferences, sample requirements, proofs types, hours of receiving, etc..)
- Define order priorities with planner and addresses changes
- Generate manufacturing tickets and verify data entry for order
- Maintain existing customer information in ERP and estimating systems
- Liaison new customer credit application, information form, establish customer profile in system
- Ensure that customer price lists are current and in a common format and updates are provided to the manager for central filing
- Coordinate meeting with Pre-Press to review artwork and proofing requirements, manage all proof request and assure they are sent for approval and the approved proofs are provided to prepress
- Coordinate meeting with Quality, prepress, planning or operations to review sampling and documentation requirements for new business transitions
- Liaison quality related issues to Quality Assurance Management
- Manage all customer samples and drawing requests with the design center, providing details from sales, follow up and assure the samples are provided to sales
- Generate monthly metrics on their assigned customer performance for the overall company performance, including but not limited to order lead-times, order changes, volume history, etc.
- Initiate internal requests for color match (if required)
- Manage all customer site visits and help coordinate quality audits
- Assure samples are provided to customer upon new art runs per the customer requirements
- Manage customer finish goods where inventory, define report and coordinate customer reviews on a regular basis
- Coordinates as needed, any site specific projects or sample runs
- Track opportunities for process improvements that are customer specific