Our client is a leader in their industry and a household name. They have been headquartered in Cincinnati for over 80 years. Profitable and continuing to grow, they offer the chance to impact the business, grow and learn and a team atmosphere. This is a permanent, in-house position with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401k and more.
The Xamarin/C# Developer will be part of a small team supporting a new and growing division within the company. They will assist in the development, implementation and management of our mobile applications, order entry, dispatching, time tracking, sales tracking, reporting, financials and more. Configure, test and implement new applications and tools to meet growing business needs. Technologies include Xamarin, C#, mobile app development for Apple, Android, Restful API’s and more.
Must be on site in Cincinnati four days per week.
Responsibilities will include:
· Development of C# applications to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
· Development of Apple and Android applications utilizing Xamarin, C#, more
· Develop user interfaces and business logic
· Utilize Restful API’s, JSON, Azure LogicApps and other tools
· Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities.
Requirements and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technologies
· At least two years’ experience developing with Xamarin and C#
· Experience with Restful APIs, JSON, Azure Logic Apps. SQL database a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas
Local candidates only. No sponsorship is available.