X-Ray Technologist – $10,000 – Sign On Bonus
Queens, New York
- Currently looking for 3 full-time Direct Hire X-Ray Technologist for an established Urgent Care clinic in Queens, New York.
$10,000 – Sign On Bonus with 2 year committment.
• Full Comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental Package
• Employer paid Life insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• A full package of tertiary benefits to choose from including – FSA, Life insurance, Short term disability, Accident, and much more.
- Responsibilities of the X-Ray Technologist
- Being able to take good quality X-ray images following our client’s X-ray protocol in an efficient manner
- Capturing accurate and detailed documentation of the encounter into the EMR in a timely manner
- Providing quality customer service to our patients, adhering to current protocols and work processes, and successfully managing patient volume without ever compromising quality of care
Requirements of the Radiologic/X-Ray Technologist
- X-Ray Technologist licensed in the state of New York
Using all internal X-ray and software in order to properly document and communicate X-ray to the provider.
- Being able to fully document in the EMR in a timely manner.
- Assisting the provider with medical procedures within the Scribe scope of practice.
- Communicating with patients, pharmacies, and providers over the phone under provider guidance
- Assisting with patient flow into a clean exam room from waiting room
- Keeping track of materials needed to copy images to a CD / USB for patients
- Shift: 3pm-10pm with weekend availability
Our Client is offering an excellent Compensation Package with Full Benefits.
- Queens is a New York City borough on Long Island across the East River from Manhattan. Flushing Meadows Corona Park, with the Unisphere, a 12-story 1964 World’s Fair globe sculpture, hosts the annual U.S. Open tennis tournament. The park’s Queens Museum is known for the “Panorama,” a building-for-building model of New York City. Nearby Citi Field is the stadium of pro baseball team, the Mets.