The Senior Financial Systems Analyst (SFSA) will be responsible for Workday Financial Systems support and will serve as a facilitator and functional resource for the Workday Financials and related applications. This role will provide functional application expertise for various Workday modules (Accounting, Business Assets, Banking, Suppliers, Expenses, etc.) The SFSA will also work with the development team on projects related to integrations and reporting through Adaptive Insights.
- Lead small projects by collaborating with internal customers to develop business requirements and configure changes
- Provide production support (e.g., password resets, ad hoc report requests, error resolution, upload templates)
- Perform maintenance and administration of key foundation data elements (e.g., chart of accounts, locations, spend categories, etc.)
- Assist the Finance and Accounting team by writing ad hoc queries, reports, and upload templates
- Identify potential opportunities to improve existing processes (system and operational)
- Document and test functional requirements for configuration changes and customization
- Develop test plans and coordinate testing procedures for new implementations or changing processes, including writing process documentation.
- Fulfill security requests through change management process and assist IT team with resolving authentication issues
- Analyze, test, and assist in communication of Workday product release updates (bi-annual schedule)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience with Workday Financials or cloud-based systems experience preferred (Onestream )
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or MIS
- Project-related experience is preferred (e.g., writing tests, gathering requirements and process docs)
- Strong understanding surrounding financial close and financial reporting processes
- Intermediate Excel skills (or greater)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Strong customer service focus
- Can pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Are legally eligible to work in the United States.